Wright State University, UC Health and Heapy Engineering are co-hosting the 7th Annual Symposium on Sustainability in Health Care (SSHC-17). The SSHC is an educational event for Healthcare providers and industry partners. New this year, ACHE (American College of Healthcare Executives) and TSHE (TriState Society of Healthcare Engineers) have joined the Symposium as Education Partners. Earn AIA LU/HSWs, GBCI CEs, ACHE CEs and PDHs.
- A Keynote Luncheon with Dr. Nicholas LaRusso.
- New this year, 2 Educational Tracks with sessions starting at 10 AM.
- A Trade Show with exhibitors focusing on the Health Care industry runs concurrent with the Symposium.
- Who should attend: Health Care administrators, medical practitioners, A/E/C professionals, nursing/clinical staff, medical students/educators, environmental health and safety personnel and facility managers.
- Education Partners, TSHE (TriState Society of Healthcare Engineers) and ACHE (American College of Healthcare Executives) have joined SSHC-17.
Cost: $60 | $50 for USGBC Ohio members (use discount code USGBC2017)