USGBC SW OHIO REGION
LOGO DESIGN COMPETITION
The US Green Building Council Southwest Ohio Region wants to capture your creative skills by helping us design a new LOGO! We are a professional, vibrant, energized, growing, progressive and “green” Organization… We need to show this with our LOGO! (Look up and to the left… what are your thoughts?)
We need your help….We have 22 days….
1. The first rule is… abide by the requirements of the U.S. Green Building Councils’ Logo Guidelines, download them here: http://www.usgbc.org/resources/usgbc-trademarkpolicy-and-branding-guidelines . (Note: “For USGBC Chapters with an additional, unique name and/or logo, the USGBC Chapter logo must appear as the primary and foremost logo in any graphical representation of that chapter”).
2. Start with the medallion and use our name: U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC) Southwest Ohio Region (any abbreviation is OK – it is your recommended design!)
3. We cover the 22 counties in SW Ohio so we need to not focus on one city/area. (It can’t be any more Dayton or Mason or Cincinnati centered/focused than anywhere else).
4. ALSO….. the skyline of CINCINNATI in the masthead, needs to be updated with a new masthead reflective of our entire REGION… for the Website and the Newsletter. (for example you could use multiple skylines in a collage!) . We are looking for your ideas for his item, but it will have no affect the Logo competition should you not provide one.
5. Some “creative” input: Your logo design needs to be simple, crisp, and convey our energy. Logos with faded, multi-layered, multi-colored, fuzzy, etc. elements will likely not be chosen.
And the Winner is:
1. All creative sorts are invited to take on this challenge!! However, any current USGBC SW OH Region Board Members and Member Circle Chairs cannot win this competition!
2. All submissions become the property of the USGBC SW Ohio Region. The SW OH Region will also have the unlimited ability to use any and all and reject any and all submissions or parts/concepts of submissions without any additional compensation to the submitter other than the “Prize” identified in Item 4 below.
3. Winner will be chosen by the 10 current Board Members of the USGBC SW OH Region, (with input from Member Circle Chairs) at the March 1 st Board meeting.
4. PRIZE: Whichever design(s) is(are) chosen, that person and 2 friends of their choosing each receive a 1-year free membership with the USGBC SW OH Region and will be able to attend all 2016 USGBC SW OH Region events for free.
Please submit your “winning” design by: SAT. FEBRUARY 27th, 2016 no later than 5:00 pm EST
To: USGBC SW OH Region Administrator: email@example.com